- RSS Channel Showcase 1907538
- RSS Channel Showcase 1402959
- RSS Channel Showcase 3507358
- RSS Channel Showcase 1557191
Articles on this Page
- 06/24/14--06:57: _Balance – What’s Go...
- 06/24/14--13:07: _Fiedler Audio Relea...
- 06/25/14--09:09: _STIR POST AUDIO Lau...
- 06/26/14--07:14: _Verboten…Nothing is...
- 06/26/14--08:02: _PreSonus and OBEDIA...
- 06/28/14--06:49: _Focal Announces Alp...
- 06/29/14--06:23: _Positive Grid Unvei...
- 06/30/14--08:00: _Recording Studio Sw...
- 06/30/14--17:46: _SAE NY 3rd Annual A...
- 07/01/14--09:18: _Studio Creativity: ...
- 07/02/14--08:11: _Research & Developm...
- 07/02/14--15:22: _ZAOR Furniture Desi...
- 07/04/14--07:36: _AlexB Announces Mod...
- 06/24/14--06:57: Balance – What’s Gone Missing on Your Way to the Studio?
- 06/24/14--13:07: Fiedler Audio Releases AD 480 Reverb – Fully Featured Reverb for iOS
- 06/25/14--09:09: STIR POST AUDIO Launches in Chicago
- 06/26/14--07:14: Verboten…Nothing is Forbidden in Brooklyn
- 06/26/14--08:02: PreSonus and OBEDIA Launch PreSonus-Certified Music Computers
- 06/28/14--06:49: Focal Announces Alpha — Affordable Powered Studio Monitors Series
- 06/30/14--08:00: Recording Studio Sweet Spot – Catch This Music, Nashville
- 06/30/14--17:46: SAE NY 3rd Annual Alumni Awards – Wed. July 2nd, The Cutting Room
- 07/02/14--15:22: ZAOR Furniture Designers Announce Affordable ONDA Media Workstation
- 07/04/14--07:36: AlexB Announces Modern Flagship Dynamics Compressor Library
So I am sitting there in the lushness of an SSL control room in a major studio here in NYC. Happy.
Happy to be engineering and producing a project for a very cool young trio of musicians from an African nation. Creative energy literally making me high, motivated to do … Read More
What this plugin offers that differs from other iOS effects are routing options and a larger variety of sound possibilities. The “Pro” version comes with 108 presets … Read More
The Windy City has a powerful new addition to their audio post scene.
A major facility has arrived in the form of STIR POST AUDIO, created by three of Chicago’s major media players: Greg Allan, David Kaplan and Mindy Verson. The full service audio post and sound design resource … Read More
From loft party, to warehouse, and now North 11th Street, Verboten has landed in Brooklyn.
German for “forbidden,” Verboten has become an avant-garde staple in the New York underground dance music scene; booking, producing and promoting house music and techno parties at a variety of clubs, boats, festivals and music … Read More
Who will solve the purpose-built music computer puzzle once and for all?
The renowned French speaker designers have done it: Focal released an extremely accessible line of reference monitors aimed at those who accomplish their mixing and recording in the home studio.
BIAS Desktop isn’t your average guitar amp designer environment.
The new software from Positive Grid features a unique amp matching system that will analyze and replicate any direct or pre-recorded guitar track. More specifically, it will replicate the tone itself. Positive Grid has included a huge amount of vintage amps … Read More
At the core of a rebirth, an essential element of the original may still remain.
That’s the case with Catch This Music Recording Studio (CTM), which revived a Music Row space while retaining something special. Once the home of Bayou Recording, the studio’s reopening in 2011 as CTM made sure … Read More
May the best audio maven win!
For those who can handle the suspense of a live awards show, the Cutting Room will be the place to be this coming Wednesday, July 2nd. That’s where SAE New York will host its third annual Alumni Awards, from 6-10 PM.
An event … Read More
For those of us who are passionate about writing, creating, producing, recording, or mixing music, we spend a lot of time looking at waveforms on a screen. We invest endless hours of our lives listening to sound.
Much like a … Read More
Are you trying to ensnare the whole world with your next creation? Or should you perhaps be casting a narrower net?
The ONDA comes to us with practicality, aesthetic appeal and ease of assembly/disassembly in mind. As a member of ZAOR’s CLASSIC series, the ONDA’s price is well suited for the budget studio.… Read More
If we were betting folks, we’d say that the particular dynamics sampled are from the famed AMS Neve 88RS console — which would give these dynamics a … Read More